About the North Park Pioneer Museum
The history of the museum building is as rich as the contents insde. The original cabin was built on a strip of land by the Platte River bridge for Jacob Johnson in 1882. It was moved into Walden in 1961. The North Park Pioneer Museum opened in 1963 when Vic Hans donated the building to the museum assocaton. The museum houses 3 floors and 27 rooms filled with authentic North Park memorabilia. All artifacts are vintage items reprsentig North Park and the pioner everyday lifestyles. Currently, we are annexing another addition to expand the museum colletion. Watch our website for pictures of the expansion process!!